If you have heard a lot about dermal fillers but you are still hesitating over getting a treatment, then this video is for you. Dr. Terence Tan answers many common concerns on fillers.
Why do a video on dermal fillers in Mandarin?
I was speaking to some of my patients, and I realised that there is a lack of locally-produced, video resources in Mandarin about medical aesthetics by physicians. Well, it is not surprising considering that most, if not all, doctors in Singapore are English educated. Speaking Mandarin doesn’t come naturally to us. But we must certainly try, even if we sound foreign. Thank goodness for subtitling technology!
Topics covered in this FAQ video
- What are dermal fillers
- The areas that can be treated
- Are fillers used only for anti-ageing?
- What are the different types and brands of dermal fillers
- If I do not like the result. What can I do?
- What is the difference between filler and botulinum neuromodulator like Botox?
Common concerns addressed in this video
- Are dermal fillers safe? Are there any side effects?
- Any downtime to the treatment?
- Post-treatment care
- Why is it important not to do too much
Want to watch an English video?
For my English-speaking viewers, here is a similar video for you. Hope you find them useful. Cheers!